The Symposium on the Triune God in July 2021 was a significant event in the life of the congregation, answering the call of the 24th General Chapter to “deepen our consciousness of who we are in relationship to the Triune God, one another, and God’s amazing universe, particularly through theological reflection on the Trinity.”
From those who participated in the symposium, we invite reflections for the Winter 2022 issue of NewsLink on the following:
- What do I want to remember from the symposium that will influence the way I reflect, pray and experience the life and love of the Trinity in my life?
To contribute your reflection to this next issue of NewsLink, please send it by December 3, 2021 to Christine Rasure, Collaborative Communications Manager, at email@example.com. If you have any questions, feel free to email Christine or call her at 314-530-7433.
Please remember to:
- Submit your reflection of 250 words or less by December 3, 2021.
- Your name.
- Your ministry or job title.
- Your province and location.
- Include a photo of yourself to use with your reflection.
- Send photographs or other images that complement your written reflection.
The issue will be published in January 2022 and will be distributed via email as a PDF.
Reflections may be edited, if necessary. If your reflection is not chosen for this issue of NewsLink, we may utilize it in another manner, such as on the ssnd.org website or in another publication. All contributors will be contacted and will be given the status of their submission.
Thank you for taking the time to answer this call for reflections. We greatly appreciate your contributions.