Educators in all we do
The Province of Africa encompasses Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, and Sierra Leone and The Gambia. We are educators in all we are and do. Education is a means of transforming the lives of all those we serve, helping all persons to reach the fullness of their potential. In Africa, we do this through:
- Formal education in schools from kindergarten through the tertiary level
- Health care
- Spiritual formation of adults
- Pastoral care in parish settings
- Vocational training of women
- Social ministry with victims of HIV/AIDs and women in prison.
We continue to be open to the new calls of the Church on the continent. We continue to educate our own sisters through the university level so they are well prepared for a lifetime of ministry. We invite you to read our Blog.