Organization: Central Pacific Province of the School Sisters of Notre Dame
Office Location: Elm Grove, Wisconsin
General Statement of Duties
The Communications and Community Engagement Manager at Central Pacific Province of the School Sisters of Notre Dame is responsible for collecting, organizing, producing, distributing and monitoring information for communications with internal and external audiences, including: designing and writing marketing materials; writing and editing for print and online publications; developing and managing content; photography, and, media relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Produce materials to convey and promote the mission and charism of the School Sisters of Notre Dame.
- Write, design and edit publications, advertising and print communications, including: brochures, flyers, feature articles, advertisements, event-related materials, stationery, cards and greetings.
- Coordinate print projects with outside vendors as needed.
- Stay current on state-of-the-art design techniques.
- Support the cultivation of online communities through website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Develop good working relationships with local and national media.
- Support the efforts of the Congregational and Collaborative communications offices through electronic and print communications, including photography.
- Integrate the mission of the School Sisters of Notre Dame in the work environment.
- Respond to campus Communications and Community Engagement needs as directed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong design and layout skills using of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign.
- Photography skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines.
- Comprehensive writing and editing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Can work independently and shows initiative.
- Adaptable to fluctuating workloads and work environment.
- Comfortable working with a wide variety of co-workers, vendors and audiences.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism or English preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience.
Job Type: Full-time 8:00AM-4:30PM
Benefit Eligible: Yes; medical, dental & vision insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, 403b retirement benefits, & paid-time- off benefits. If you are interested in this position please complete an application. If you have any questions contact: Lindsey Van Beck, Human Resources Phone Number: 262-787-1024
Application Deadline: Friday, November 17th, 2017