The communications team is collecting “Throwback Thursday” photos to showcase on social media, and we need your help!
“Throwback Thursday” is a popular internet trend used among social media platforms. People love to relive past memories and by posting old photos on Thursdays, it allows us a way to take a step back in time and enjoy those beautiful God-given moments.
We are seeking fun and joy-filled SSND photos from the 1950s-1970s of sisters taking part in:
- Travel and Missions
- Teaching or other Ministry
The photos will be used on the SSND Facebook page and Twitter on occasional Thursdays throughout the year, and may be posted on ssnd.org.
- Photo file size should be between 500KB and 1.5 MB.
- Please include your name and contact information with each submission.
- Please include any helpful information about the place, year and names of sisters in the photo (if known).
- General photo credits will be given when the photo is posted online.
- Do not submit copyrighted photos off the internet.
- We will accept both digital and physical photos. If you mail your photo, we will scan and mail your original photo back to you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Questions About Uploading a Photo? If you have any questions about uploading a photo or need to send it to us directly, please contact Erin Luke, email@example.com.