At Notre Dame of Elm Grove, Wisconsin, one of the campus’ historic buildings, Notre Dame Hall was completed in 1898. In conjunction with SSND’s 175th anniversary, the old chapel – now used as the Heritage Room — received much needed repairs and renovation that included updates to electricity, restoration of stained glass windows and the addition of museum quality display cases. The makeover culminated in 2010 with the installation of murals in four niches of the Heritage Room balcony.
Visit School Sisters of Notre Dame on Pinterest.
See more images of the Elm Grove, Wisconsin
location on our Pinterest page.